A few simple tips and a bit of planning ahead can help you make the most of your storage space, and ensure your belongings stay safe and secure.
- Ensure you leave walkways throughout your space
- Keep items you need to access toward the front of the unit
- Use high quality boxes and containers you can stack
- Always stack light items on top of heavy items
- Store furniture such as sofas on end to save space
- Ensure all containers are properly and clearly labeled
- Store small or fragile items in drawers
- Wrap mirrors and framed pictures in cardboard or bubble wrap
- Do not stack sharp or very heavy items on top of cushioned furniture
- Wrap upholstered furniture and mattresses in plastic
- Pack dishes in strong cardboard boxes
- Keep a complete inventory of the items in your storage unit somewhere easily accessible
Full Security Electronic Gate and Fence
Ask us how to SAVE on your storage with PRE-PAID DISCOUNTS and SECOND MONTH FREE DISCOUNTS.